[Zope] How to ZCatalog DTML documents and/or HTML files automatically?

jan@haul.de jan@haul.de
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 12:12:02 +0200

Hello,

this is probably a stupid question, But I'm damned if I can find
a solution :-(

We have an internal site to store technical documents (in HTML
or as DTML documents).
We are using ZCatalog to provide an index for it.

Now, we want to have some mechanism that updates the index every
night (including pages added during the day).

On this list, I have read that the obvious solution, ZScheduler,
"does not work". I take it "does not work reliably for all
conceivable uses".
Does this mean it is likely to work for what I have in mind? Are
there any other ways to achieve it? I am running this on Unix
(Solaris 7, in fact).

Confused,
Jan