[Zope] DCOracle hit by new [].append() behavior?

Justin Sheehy dworkin@ccs.neu.edu
05 Jun 2000 17:02:07 -0400

Luis Cortes <lcortes@pollak.com> writes:

> >From what I understand ( reading what has changed in Python 1.6 ), you can make
> the arguements a tuple and you should be okay.  like so:
>
>  out.append( (buf,dbsize,dbtype,ind,alen,arcode, f) )

Yes, I understand what sorts of things need to change and how to
change them.  However, it was DCOracle code, not mine, that had this
bug.  I was simply asking if someone had already made the appropriate
changes to DCOracle.  If not, I'll make them myself.

I don't know if that particular bit of code in ociCurs.py is the only
thing in DCOracle that is affected by this, and figured that I'd see
if anyone else had tracked it down yet.

-Justin