[Zope] dtml-tree help

Pete Kazmier pete@kazmier.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:22:45 -0400

Hi,

I think this is a simle question but I've been struggling for the last
two days trying to get it to work.  I have a heirarchy of folders
(really a custom container class) and files (really a custom object).
I want to emulate the Window's Explorer interface, left side of page
occupied with a tree of the entire hierarchy, and the right side
contains the details.

Is this possible?  Is it also possible to synchronize both views, for
example, if the user decides to navigate with the right half of the
screen, the left half would update accordingly?  Does anyone have any
pointers for me or links or examples?

One other question, how do I refer to a specific object in a python?
If /status is a folder, how would I refer to the /status folder from
any number of subfolders within?

Thanks in advance!!
Pete

--
Peter Kazmier                                 http://www.kazmier.com
PGP Fingerprint   4FE7 8DA3 D0B5 9CAA 69DC  7243 1855 BC2E 4B43 5654