[Zope] Importing ACL Users

Luis Cortes lcortes@pollak.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:41:03 -0600

Not easily.

	I suggest the following, ( which depending on your python expertise is
a trival solution ).
1.  Convert your excel files to csv format.
2.  Use one of the many csv reader libraries to read your csv file (inside a
python external method.
3.  Use the add user function of acl_users to add each
person with password inside your python external method.  (see zope howto for
exact name of function and how to use it).
4.  Very important -- run the method in Zope, you're done ;-).