[Zope] RE: import-export

gresham@mediavisual.com gresham@mediavisual.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 04:51:42 GMT

Hi,
I'm also getting similar problems, that I can no longer export and it is
giving me AttributeErrors. I think I've scanned every Zope document but
cannot find any info. I am running Zope from my own user and not from a
root account and I have also installed WorldPilot (perhaps related to
this)?

Any ideas ... I'll post more details if I find anything, as this is
delaying a release

Regards
Gresh

!-------------------------
                   Hi,

                   My Little Problem :

                   I have zope version 2.1.6 running on two servers.

                   I have a folder containing dtml methods and zsqlmethods
which I want to
                   import from server A to server B
                   It doesn't work. It used to work, but not any more. this
is the error it
                   throws...

                   File
/usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py, line
                   484, in manage_importObject
                       (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
                   File
/usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZODB/ExportImport.py, line
                   266, in importFile
                   ExportError: (see above)

                   Help

                   Regards