[Zope] How to catch URL in DTMLDocuments/Methods

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 16:04:58 +0100

Evan Simpson wrote:
> 3.  Use a SiteAccess Access Rule on the folder, having it check to see if
> the next object to be traversed is your DTMLMethod.  If so (and if the next
> name doesn't start with 'manage'!) remove the rest of the traversal path and
> store it in a REQUEST variable.  Not too bad, but SiteAccess is fragile (it
> doesn't work with Zope 2.2a).

I was going to implement this as a seperate PathHandler product for Zope
2.2 when the beta comes out.

someone has already sent me their alpha code for 2.1.x but it was
apparently unstable.

cheers,

Chris

PS: Evan is SiteAccess(or its replacement) going to ship as an
'official' product for Zope 2.2?