[Zope] How do you changing web port address of Zserver installed as a se rvice on Win NT4? rvice on Win NT4?

Jeff K. Hoffman jeff.hoffman@goingv.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:09:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Ian Thomas wrote:

> I am looking for some guidance on how to change the web port address of my
> Zserver. I can use the -P option START.BAT file and start it manually but I
> haven't been able to figure out how to change it when I am starting the
> Zserver up as a service on a WinNT 4 box.
> It works fine on port 8080 but I now need to move it off of  that port.

A quick search for "NT and service" on zope.org reveals:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/teyc/howNTService

Hope this helps.

--Jeff

---
Jeff K. Hoffman                               704.849.0731 x108
Chief Technology Officer                      mailto:jeff.hoffman@goingv.com
Going Virtual, L.L.C.                         http://www.goingv.com/