[Zope] Problems with SybaseDA

A J Wilson ajwilson@ezy.net.au
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:55:25 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFD16A.573CBC80

Hi

I have installed Zope-2.1.6 on my PC (Pentium running Mandrake 7) and it =
seems to work fine.  However, I have tried installing the SybaseDA and =
am having trouble.  I have downloaded and installed the common Sybase =
libraries, set the SYBASE path, complied it without errors and moved the =
sy_occ.so up one directory.  However, when I restart Zope it fails and =
produces a core dump.  There are no errors generated so I am having =
trouble diagnosing what is wrong.  I can import the sy_occ.so into =
python without error, but if I try to import db.py and DA.py I get =
errors.  These two scripts reference modules such as DateTime, zLOG, =
Missing, Globals, Shared.DC.ZRDB.TM, and Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection - =
none of I can find.

Can anybody please help?

Thanks
Austin

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFD16A.573CBC80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have installed Zope-2.1.6 on my PC =
(Pentium=20
running Mandrake 7) and it seems to work fine.&nbsp; However, I have =
tried=20
installing the SybaseDA and am having trouble.&nbsp; I have downloaded =
and=20
installed the common Sybase libraries, set the SYBASE&nbsp;path, =
complied it=20
without errors and moved the sy_occ.so up one directory.&nbsp; However, =
when I=20
restart Zope it fails and produces a core dump.&nbsp; There are no =
errors=20
generated so I am having trouble diagnosing what is wrong.&nbsp; I can =
import=20
the sy_occ.so into python without error, but if I try to import db.py =
and DA.py=20
I get errors.&nbsp; These two scripts reference modules such as =
DateTime, zLOG,=20
Missing, Globals, Shared.DC.ZRDB.TM, and Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection - =
none of I=20
can find.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Can anybody please help?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Austin</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFD16A.573CBC80--