[Zope] SQLSession and lexical token problems

Jason Lee jlee@rri-medtech.com
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:48:17 -0500

I'm trying to use SQLSession, and not having much luck.  I currently have it
using a gadfly db.  I tried using oracle, but all kinds of odd OCI errors, so I
went back to gadfly to simplify things a bit before I tried Oracle again.  When
I try to access a page that sets a session variable, I get this error:

Lexical token not found near :: "Xw'\012AND name = "*"'\012\012

The DTML is

  <dtml-call "SESSION.set ('login', 'login')">

with

  <dtml-call Session>

in my standard header. That's a goofy session var, but I'm just trying to get it
to work.  It appears to be creating the session, but getting sesion data into it
is causing problems.  What am I doing wrong?

--
Jason Lee - Programmer/Analyst
The Fox and the Grapes: I'm not sure what the point is here. The moral