[Zope] search on search results, dynamically

Philipp Dunkel phidu@gmx.net
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 20:54:10 +0200

Hi out there,

I have a Catalog that indexes ZClasses (only one type).
Now I want to show the user all Instances in a list when
they come to the page.
The user should be able to use a search form to tailor down the
amount of results, e.g. if my ZClass would handle Cars,
they first see 500 car-objects, then they specify only reds,
they get 200 results from the 500. Now they can specify a price
and again the amount goes from 200 to say 50.
This means I have to search on the results.

Does anyone have an idea how to do this?

TIA
Philipp Dunkel

* Philipp Dunkel	ICQ# 60149094      *
* zReal Productions		           *
* meet me at DALNet 	chan #phidu        *