[Zope] generic user folder 1.2.4

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:22:24 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000 technology@mylinuxisp.com wrote:

> today I have installed Generic user folder 1.2.4
> Zope version 2.1.6
> redhat 6.1
> on apache with zope.cgi

Have you installed SiteAccess?

I can't think of other products that might cause wierd stuff like
this. It would be worth testing with a fresh Zope install to see
if the problem is being triggered by another 3rd party product.

> When I go to Zope management and "add new item" + "Generic user folder"
>
> I get to the "add a generic user folder" html page.
>
> I leave all the settings at defualt wich includes the "cookie based"
> authentication radio button selected.

> Error type:KeyError
> Error Value:Parent_url

You will need to post the traceback. Parent_url isn't used in GUF
anywhere, so I'm guessing it is another product that is barfing.

--
Stuart Bishop                          Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Senior Systems Alchemist               Play: zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au