[Zope] How do you call the string?

Ian Sparks Ian Sparks" <isparks@wmute.u-net.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:00:48 +0100

Martin,

I'm no Zope expert but if you have a property with an ID of "prop1" of type
string with a value "first_value" set on a DTML Document then inside the
document you can say :

<dtml-var prop1>

and "first_value" will be substituted into your code at this point,
replacing the "<dtml-var prop1>" declaration.

I am not sure why you want to get the title? You only need to know the ID to
get the value.

Are you trying to find a way of looping through all the properties defined
for a document? If yes, I don't know how to do this but ask again to
zope@zope.org for how to do this.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question.

- Ian.