[Zope] Beta Zope Error

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:24:43 -0700

CURTIS David wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I keep getting the Zope pop up password box in many menus.  I also keep getting a access denied error when quering database records.  What is wrong here?  I am able to query records using the test menus but not within the Zope SQL methods.

Hit cancel when a box pops up, the traceback that results will tell you
what thing you are not authorized to see.  This information coudl be
useful for you and us, either you have your permissions set up wrong and
you are getting denied for something, or there is a bug in the security
machinery.

Anyone else see this?

--

-Michel Pelletier