[Zope] how to access stored file data?

Nils Jeppe nils@jeppe.de
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:11:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Folks,

OK I am progressing slowly. But I am stuck again. I have created a
ZClass which is a subclass of CatalogAware and File. I have created an
index_html view and mapped it in the Views tab to the View
"category" if that's the right word. The purpose is that when the
Instance's URL is enterd, information about the file will be displayed. On
this page I want a link which will enable download or viewing of the
file. But... how do I do this?

I really can't figure it out. Help would be appreciated...

best wishes,
Nils

--
 "Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending."
						--- Bender