[Zope] Zope on NT - port problem

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:23:10 +0200

- - wrote:

> Hi all
>
> How do I customise the port number that Zope installs to? I'm
> running NT and there is already a service running on the default
> port 8080.

The easiest way is to tweak z2.py in your zopehome directory. It is
heavily commented; this shouldn't be a problem.

> Also, is anyone using dreamweaver and zope? I want site designers to use the
> tools they already have and then content management etc will be done with
> zope.

Yes, there is even a zope extension (experimental) for dreamweaver
(check out http://www.zope.org/Members/johanc). Normal working with
dreamweaver is ok, but you'll have to add an extension to your zope
objects to work with dreamweaver (it won't open things without
extensions).

Rik