[Zope] Z ODBC and W2K

Jake LeBeau JLeBeau@pobox.ci.boise.id.us
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:28:43 -0600

Hello all,
    I'm trying to install the Z ODBC DA product on Windows 2000 Server. I placed the .tar into the top level directory of my Zope installation, but when I restarted the service, the product did not install. I also tried starting Zope with the .bat file, but with the same results. So I copied the installed product from another (working NT) Zope installation onto the W2K server, and while it does make the product available, the link to the icon is broken, and the db connection doesn't work either. Does anyone know how I can get this to work?
    TIA,
        Jake LeBeau <jlebeau@pobox.ci.boise.id.us>