[Zope] Zope Database Connection

Ivan Raikov ivan@faxnet.com
16 Jun 2000 14:04:09 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out a way to use a Zope Database Connection
object from within a Python class, which is then going to be
subclassed by a ZClass.

In my Python class, I want to have an instance of the parent class of
all Zope Database Connections, so that I can work with all types of
connections (be it Gadfly, Solid, or whatever). However, I am not sure
which class this is. I think it is
Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection.Connection. Is that correct?

Also, in the creation form of my ZClass, I'd like to have a connection
selection dialog, similar to the one in the creation form of ZSQL
Method.
How do I get a list of connection instances in the current folder?

Thanks,
Ivan Raikov