[Zope] Select Box Problem

Kenny Flegal soulstompp@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:24:27 GMT

I have a form that pulls back previous order information from a customer.
This form has a select box for with a list of customers in the database so
that a user can easily select who made the order. Everything in this form
works fine except for the select box. The select box shows the option at the
top of the list everytime. This is not what I am looking for however, I need
the select box to reflect what the customer that placed the order. I could
easily do this with the select except for the fact that the select
information is dynamically filled by a query. The following code is used.

<select name="customerid"><dtml-in custcompanysearch><option value=<dtml-var
customerid>><dtml-var firstname> <dtml-var lastname></dtml-in></select>

The entire form is in a <dtml-in> that has a customerid value. I would like
to have the current customer show up in this box. How would I tell the
select box to select the current custoemer as default?