[Zope] Zope jobs.

Patrick Lewis pl@user2.teleport.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:37:00 -0700

Funny you should mention this. I have mocked up a job board at:

www.zope.org/Members/plewis/job_board

I am waiting on the folks at zope.org to decide if they want to give my
"add" method Owner proxy rights (hint, hint), and then I was going to more
widely announce it.  But, if you would like to privately email me with the
details, I would happily post it in the meantime.  The form should give
you guidance for what I need.

--
Patrick Lewis <pl@teleport.com>