[Zope] ZDiscussions Problem

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:46:43 +0200 (CEST)

 > <dtml-with TMLDiscussion>
 >
 > </dtml-with>
 >
 > ..., i get this error:
 >
 > Error Type: NameError
 > Error Value: r
 >
 > Whats going on? And how do i display the discussion on my index page?

Probably a small bug in ZDiscussion. I have had something
similar in ZTopic.

You should have gotten a traceback.
Its bottom line tells you in what file and what line the NameError
occured. Look there, why "r" is not defined.
It is probable that in some exception case an assignment to
"r" is missing. It probably is available in the non exceptional
case. See whether this assignment could be used in the
exception case, too, or whether "r" can be initialized
to a default value (None or '').

Dieter

PS:
Because Mailman digests discard MIME headers, MIME messages are
somewhat difficult to read for me.
Could you please switch off, "multipart/alternative" text/html message
sending to this list.