[Zope] Zope 2.2.0b2 - PythonMethods

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:15:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   Today my memory proved to be even worse than I thought yesterday (or may
be I just forget how bad 'twas yesterday? :)!

   I remember DC submitted PythonMethods into CVS, but I cannot find
PythonMethod in 2.2.0b2. Are PythonMethods for later versions? Or it will
be separated Product forever?

   I have downloaded latest PythonMethods and successfully installed the
component, but shouldn't it be in distribution? Or I just don't understand
something?

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru