[Zope] Re: SiteAccess & 2.1.6

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:09:24 -0400

"Wright, Geoff" wrote:

> Oleg Broytmann writes:
>
> > > I am using SiteAccess and 2.1.6 at iMeme, and they play
> > > fine together.
> >
> > This is one success story among millions failures. I
> > certainly would not upgrade to 2.1.6.

Oleg, you may indeed have had problems with SQL methods, but if you can
repeatably make 2.1.6 not work with SiteAccess 1.0.1 , you should let us
know about it.  I don't think there are millions of failures with
SiteAccess.

> I am running SiteAccess on two 2.1.6 installs -- one on a RedHat 6.1 box and
> the other on a RH6.2 box.  Both work like a champ.
>
> These were both fresh 2.1.6 installs.  Does the problem typically occur
> w/upgrades or did I just get lucky twice?  I ask because I have a 2.1.4
> install that I've been planning to upgrade -- and it serves several domains
> and depends heavily upon SiteAccess.

I don't believe you were lucky.  I have had no problems whatsoever with
SiteAccess (aside from known issues).

ethan mindlace fremen
Zopatista Community Liason