[Zope] Translator package/project died or what ?

Holger Lehmann lehmann@catworkx.de
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:07:24 +0200

Hi everyone, especially J. David Ibáñez and Federico Di Gregorio :-)

Since Federico did not reply to my mail I am posting this on the list to gain

We **need** a translator package for Zope. We will be hosting a site that will
have the feature to "speak" different languages.

So I got Translator-0.5.tar.gz from somewhere (do not ask me where, I forgot).
Unpacked it and restarted Zope. The product is broken since it tries to import:
from Shared.xmlio import XMLio
But this is obviously not available (I tried finding it on zope.org  and
with google/altavista). The only available xml package is in DC.xml and is
based on xmllib.

Now here is the question: Does anyone have the XMLio stuff ? If so can this
someone be so nice and either post the URL here or make it available and post
the URL here ?
If all this is in vain and that package will not be developed any further, can
someone tell me if there is another solution out there ?

- TIA Holger

--
catWorkX GmbH Hamburg