[Zope] Re: embed an SQL method inside a <dtml-in> tag

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:09:20 +0200 (CEST)

wai@mahirnet.com writes:
 > Any one try to call a ZSQL Method without using a form ? I had tried to do
 > this for a lot of times, and this is what I got :
 >

 >              Zope Error
 >
 >              Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
 >
 >              Error Type: AttributeError
 >              Error Value: 'string' object has no attribute 'get'
Z SQL Methods require the first *positional* argument to
be a mapping object.
In your case, it got a string instead.

You should either use a Z SQL Method with a single
mapping object parameter or (exclusive) with keyword parameters.

Dieter