[Zope] ZODB/FSSession TransactionError

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:10:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> That's strange, because Python usually indicates EOF by returning
> an empty string and not by raising EOFError.

cPickle returns EOFError which is confusing since the Python docs state
that only input and raw_input return this exception.

The problem is actually deeper than I previously thought. I am still not
sure whether it is FSSession that is causing it or Zope's transaction
manager. I will spend more time on it tomorrow. In any case if you delete
the offending FSSession file on the filesystem and restart Zope it should
be fine for now.

Pavlos