[Zope] How to retrieve content of a document?

Ben Leslie benno@sesgroup.net
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:22:22 +1000

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Luke Tymowski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yet another question. I've gone through the DTML Reference Guide but
> couldn't find the answer.
>
> How do I display the content of a DTML Document through a query?
>
> For example:
>
> <dtml-with Document>
>   <dtml-in "objectValues(['DTML Document'])" size=3 sort=id>
>       <dtml-var id> <dtml-var title><br>
>   </dtml-in>
> </dtml-with>
>
> Displays the document's name and title. But how do i display the content of
> that document within that query?
>
> I apologise if it's obvious.

If it's obvious you wouldn't be asking the question ;).

I think what you need is <dtml-var sequence-item> which will display the content
of the document, iirc. Of course you probably _don't_ want to do this because it
will likely have standard_html_header and standardh=_html_footer embedded in there.

Cheers,

Benno