[Zope] Urgent problem: Database and large clock skew

Jim Flanagan jimfl@tensegrity.net
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 06:59:18 -0700

--Also Sprache Toby Dickenson <mbel44@dial.pipex.net> On Thursday, June 29,
2000 10:19 AM +0100:

     > That probably means you are using ZODB2, yes? (please say yes; ZODB3
     > should be immune to this problem). If so, there used to be a tool to
     > correct the timestamps... you should be able to find it in the utils
     > directory in the Zope 1 CVS

  Ding ding ding. Found it. Just what I was looking for! I'll give it a
try.

  I am indeed using ZODB2. I worked around the problem temporarily by
  snipping all the code out of SimpleDB.py that checks the sanity of the
  timestamps (After making a copy of my database first :)

    http://classic.zope.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ZUtil/fixbbbts.py

  Thanks very much.

--
Jim Flanagan