[Zope] Version Lock Error

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:49:05 -0400

When the users hit a DTML method that tries (maybe in a roundabout way,
have a ZCatalog?) to write to an object in the ZODB that's been locked
in a version, you'll get this.  Try to figure out where it's happening
by examining the DTML method that they're hitting and figure out where
you're trying to do writes.