[Zope] tree and dtml-with only not working for me

Andy Heath a.k.heath@open.ac.uk
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 13:27:22 +0000

There's something funny about this tree tag.

When this code is inside a tree tag it doesn't
prevent acquisition.

Code
----
<dtml-with this only>
                         <dtml-var rubbish>
</dtml-with>

What do I need to do to make this work - should it be
this.somethingOrOther?

Also, anyone suggest what X I could put in
<dtml-var X>
to enable me to see something to help me figure out
what goes on with these namespace things

Andy
Full code for the tree below

           <dtml-tree expr="lists" branches=objectValues sort=order>

        <dtml-if "meta_type=='Folder'">
            <dtml-var title_or_id>
        <dtml-else>
            <dtml-if "kind=='discussion'">
                    <A HREF="<dtml-var listURL>">
                    <dtml-var title_or_id></A>
            <dtml-else>

<dtml-with this only>
                         <dtml-var rubbish>
</dtml-with>

            </dtml-if>
        </dtml-if>
        <dtml-if listinfo>
            (<dtml-var listinfo>)
        </dtml-if>

</dtml-tree>

Andy Heath                    a.k.heath@open.ac.uk
The Open University           +44 (0) 114 2885738