[Zope] how much resource?

technews@egsx.com technews@egsx.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 03:58:44 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Can you please tell us what is the configuration of your machine.  I am
very interested.  We had our servers crawl to halt when we used Zope but
we had other things running at the same time.  So I will appretiate it if
you can give us the configuration.  Are you using a database? Is it on the
same machine or by itself, and if so what are the configuration of the
supporitng servers.

1M pages/day is a great number, I think that if a farm configuration is
used you can create an extremely dynamic and scalable site.

TIA
Adonis

--
Adonis El Fakih - President, CEO -- EGS, Inc.
70 Boston Road, Suite A301, Chelmsford MA 01824 USA