[Zope] bobobase_modification_time one day back?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:41:38 +0100

From: "Petr Knapek" <knapek@knapek.pvt.net>
    MP> 1: What is your timezone setting. It could be that dates are
    MP> displayed in a different timezone.

Martijn, it is not problem of timezone setting. If yes I had to see the
difference in past also. And it was OK. The problem started with
29.2. date. I think that it is a bug in bobobase_modification_time. The
system time is OK, only problems with bobobase_modification_time.

The best test is creating a DTML _Document_ (not a Method!), with the
contents:

  Modified: <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time><BR>
  Current time: <dtml-var ZopeTime><BR>

IMartijn Pieters