[Zope] Re: dtml-raise types? + How to hide Traceback

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@imeme.net
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 23:10:32 +0000

Stefan Langerman wrote:

> Thanks... but I think I really need to raise an error:
> I want to invoke the redirect in the standard_html_header,
> so if I use <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(url)">, only
> the header will be redirected (I think...).

This will redirect the whole page, as it gives a client-side redirect.

> Another, slightly related question: On my zope, whenever
> there is an error, the whole Traceback is printed on
> the error page, and this doesn't seem to be part of the
> standard_error_message. Does anyone know how to hide it,
> or to put it in a html comment, like www.zope.org does?

it only does this if you're logged in, otherwise it puts it in a comment
(or displays your standard_error_message)

~mindlace