[Zope] bobobase_modification_time one day back?

ws@gmd.de ws@gmd.de
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:29:28 +0100

On 2 Mar 00, at 17:33, Brian Lloyd wrote:

> Thanks for investigating this - because TimeStamp objects are
> used in the object database, I don't want to make any changes
> to this yet until I can talk to Jim and verify that the fix
> won't have any impact on ZODB code (mon. morning probably).

That's why I didn't suggest a fix in my first analysis. I don't know
anything about the internals of the Zope object data base (hey, I
learned about Zope only about two months ago, so what do you
expect?). So I don't even know whether it's just a problem of
displaying the wrong date, or whether wrong time stamps are
written to the data base. In the latter case, most people would
prefer to have that bug fix yesterday. Inconsistent dates in a data
base are a serious problem, and it's getting worse as longer it lasts.

--
Wolfgang