[Zope] bobobase_modification_time one day back?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:35:15 -0500

> > Thanks for investigating this - because TimeStamp objects are
> > used in the object database, I don't want to make any changes
> > to this yet until I can talk to Jim and verify that the fix
> > won't have any impact on ZODB code (mon. morning probably).
>
> That's why I didn't suggest a fix in my first analysis. I don't know
> anything about the internals of the Zope object data base (hey, I
> learned about Zope only about two months ago, so what do you
> expect?). So I don't even know whether it's just a problem of
> displaying the wrong date, or whether wrong time stamps are
> written to the data base. In the latter case, most people would
> prefer to have that bug fix yesterday. Inconsistent dates in a data
> base are a serious problem, and it's getting worse as longer it lasts.

FWIW, I'm 99% sure that it's just a formatting/display problem. I'm
just a big chicken about making assumptions about code I'm not
intimately familiar with :^)

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909