[Zope] mod_pcgi2 for whole site

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:38:59 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

>    This has nothing with mod_pcgi2 or Apache - it is Zope who adds BASE.
> May be you can eliminate it with SiteAccess. It seems you are trying to do
> virtual hosting with Apache, and Zope is not capable yet of virtual
> hosting, but SiteAccess is one method to helps.

Well, I am doing Virtual Hosting via Apache, but I'm only running one site
per instance of Zope.

Isn't this possible with pure mod_pcgi2?

BTW, the weird thing is that if I change the Location to /z it works
fine (ie. no index.html is appended).

Here's the relevant section of my httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 216.13.28.170>
ServerAdmin webmaster@torontoorganics.com
ServerName torontoorganics.com
DocumentRoot /home/torontoorganics/html
ErrorLog /tmp/logs/error_log
CustomLog /tmp/logs/access_log combined

# DUH -- try to get rid of index.html -- doesn't work
<Directory />
Options -Indexes
</Directory>

<IfModule mod_pcgi2.c>
PCGI_MODULE_PATH /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Zope
PCGI_PUBLISHER /usr/local/zope/pcgi/pcgi_publisher.py
# Site specific mod_pcgi2 configuration
PCGI_SOFTWARE_NAME Zope
PCGI_SOCKET_FILE /home/bobweber/zope/var/pcgi.soc
PCGI_PID_FILE /home/bobweber/zope/var/pcgi.pid
PCGI_ERROR_LOG /home/bobweber/zope/var/pcgi.log
PCGI_DISPLAY_ERRORS 1

<Location />
SetHandler pcgi-handler
PCGI_ROOT /