[Zope] "creating XML Applications With Zope"

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 16:39:33 -0800

Nope, a bug.  The fix is in CVS but failed to make it into the 2.1.4
branch.

Put this line just after the license in
lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/ZCatalog.py

from DocumentTemplate.DT_Util import Eval, expr_globals

and it will work.

-Michel