[Zope] bobobase_modification_time syntax

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Sun, 05 Mar 2000 12:38:45 +0100

Hello Tim,

- To get the modify time for a file, use this code in a DTML document or
method:

<dtml-with yourFileName>
   <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time>
</dtml-with>

or
<dtml-var "yourFileName.bobobase_modification_time()">

- If your filename includes a dot, use instead:

<dtml-with "_['yourFileName.gif']">
   <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time>
</dtml-with>

or

<dtml-var "_['yourFileName.gif'].bobobase_modification_time()">

Cheers.

Alexandre