[Zope] Installation trouble on Solaris 2.6

Steven Purchase Steven.Purchase@rdel.co.uk
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 16:33:58 +0000

I'm trying this on SunOS 5.5.1, and am getting more less the same
results. See my other article [Problems Installing Zope]...

I have tried adding both the python dynload directory, and even
the Zope/lib/python directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, both of which
are no help.

The error I get is a little different:

File "/new1/misc/Zope-2.1.3-src/lib/python/ZODB/__init__.py",
line 85, in ?
  import sys, ExtensionClass, TimeStamp, cPersistence,
Persistence
ImportError: No module named ExtensionClass.

As mention somewhere in this thread, this all stems from line 436
in z2.py :)

Any ideas?

--
Steve.