[Zope] Frequent Zope Restarts and GUF authentication

Jon Prettyman jprettyman@acm.org
06 Mar 2000 14:48:41 -0800

I have a server that is being run in production mode without the
-D flag.  The server processes die after about two hours.  I haven't
seen the actual crash yet nor have any users complained about error
messages.  I know the server is restarting because the Control_Panel
tells me so.

Well, the real problem here is that since my site is protected with
GenericUserFolder in cookie mode, GUF's cache gets wiped when the
server bounces.  This forces my users to log in again.

Two questions,
  Any guesses as to what's causing the mysterious restarts?

  Any idea on how to resolve the GUF problem?

-Jon