[Zope] POLL: Preferred browser?

Julian Melville jmelvill@scu.edu.au
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 06:58:47 +1100

> But what are peoples preferred browsers for ZOPE development?

I use IE5 on Win98 and NS4.7 on an old LinuxPPC box. No problems here with
Netscape running away though, I leave it running days at a time.

Netscape on NT/98 frequently runs into authentication problems with our Zope
install (using mod_proxy and ZServer) and sits there flickering the status
bar forever, whereas IE5 doesn't do that, it pops up the password dialog
when confused. IE does occasionally crash in the management screens (never
any other time), and I can't figure out why.

Julian.

Julian Melville (jmelvill@scu.edu.au)
http://multimedia.scu.edu.au/~jmelvill/
School of Multimedia & Information Technology
Southern Cross University

ASCILITE 2000 is at Southern Cross University!
http://multimedia.scu.edu.au/ascilite2000/