[Zope] Syntax for getting property sheet

Jon Prettyman jprettyman@acm.org
07 Mar 2000 16:03:44 -0800

Ahh.... I think I managed to come up with something like this but I
left off the mapping attribute on the dtml-in and was getting some
type of error I couldn't interpret.  I'll give this a shot later
tonight.

-Jon