[Zope] GUF: I think it's the gufauth_dest

Lucas Vogel lucas7@home.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 20:14:15 +0700

I am now able to use the GUF the way I want to. I changed the POSTing
destination to something other than docLoginSuccess(docLoginSuccessURL,
the original variable that was there, didn't work at all). I created a
dummy dtml doc called dud, pointed my POST to it, and I authenticated
successfully. Now my problem is is, once I've authenticated like that
superuser can't access that stuff until I restart Netscape. But I think
I can live with that a little better. :)

--
Lucas Vogel
lucas7@home.com