[Zope] Zope needs this (and Dynamo has it)

Damian Morton morton@dennisinter.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:51:52 -0500

I dont know if this is possible, but one feature of any tree-transformation
language that might be usefull to me would be the lazy construction of
nodes, or the creation of a virtual tree that is in fact a live view of the
source tree. XSL seems to be designed as a batch-processing language, which
seems at variance to the principles behind zope.