[Zope] fast cgi

Adam Gotheridge adam@foxvalley.net
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 23:32:15 -0600

Exactly how do you get zope to work under apache with fastcgi?

I found 2 documents on the zope site dealing with this issue and they both have
command options "-pass-header Authorization" like
FastCgiExternalServer /home/httpd/html/z -host localhost:8999 -pass-header
Authorization

This produces an error as an invalid option, and looking at the documentation for
the FastCgiExternalServer directive it is not an option. The version of fastcgi
is 2.2.2 which is the same version they say to use in the documentation.

Does anyone besides Digital Creations know how to make this work? I have tried
this a bazillion ways from apache rpm's and binaries, but can't get it to work.
Someone must know how to do it.

Thanks