[Zope] newbie tree q - how collapse and expand

Petr Knapek knapek@knapek.pvt.net
09 Mar 2000 12:33:00 +0100

    PH> Andy try something like: <a
    PH> href="treeview?expand_all=1">expanded</a> <a
    PH> href="treeview?collapse_all=1">collapsed</a>

On my Zope, (2.1.4 deb package - on Linux) only collapse_all works. In
the case of expand_all a key error is raised. I have reported this
yesterday and also Jason at the same day reported the same bug. Does
anybody the same problem with tree and expand_all?

    PH> HTH

    PH> Phil phil.harris@zope.co.uk

    PH> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Heath"
    PH> <a.k.heath@open.ac.uk> To: <zope@zope.org> Sent: Thursday, March
    PH> 09, 2000 8:38 AM Subject: [Zope] newbie tree q - how collapse
    PH> and expand

    >> I'm getting better but stil learning.
    >>
    >> I want to collapse/expand a tree at will so that I can come in
    >> from particular hyperlinks to a known tree state.  I know there
    >> are two variables I can set but I don't know how to do this from
    >> code.
    >>
    >> For example how could I have a hyperlink whose HREF is a page
    >> containing a tree in such a way that when you get there the tree
    >> gets collapsed while another link to the same page doesn't
    >> collapse it.  Can someone show me some code that dows this
    >> please.

    >> Heath a.k.heath@open.ac.uk The Open University +44 (0) 114
    >> 2885738

Petr