[Zope] Zope Stability Question

J. Atwood Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:04:17 -0500

Hey James,

Just in my experience I have never had a problem with the stability of
either Python or Zope. I have set them both up on multiple servers (RH 6.0,
6.1) and been pounding away at them for months now. Python 1.5.2 has been
out of awhile (a year?) and Zope releases are certainly stable. In fact,
having been using Python for web CGI scripting for 4 years now I have never
had a problem with the stability of it as a language (run it on NT, Mac,
Linux and Solaris boxes). I usually just build it and let it leave it, never
needing to look back till I am ready to update it.

JMA