[Zope] lateral aquisition

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:02:18 PST

> > chris withers <chris-@nipltd.com> wrote:
> > ><dtml-var "parents[1].test2.index_html">
> > ><dtml-var "parents[0].test2.index_html">
> >
> > I believe you have to supply the (_.None, _)
> > parameter for the index_html method to work.
>
>I never had any problems, but then again, I'm not sure I've ever done this
>with
>index_html, or in quite the way you describe.

That's OK. Please do the experiment yourself, it
only takes 3 minutes or less to verify it. You
don't need to trust my words. Trust the result
you see with your own eyes. :)

A good many people in the list have said this
repeatedly: try it first, before posting. I think
it's a little bit too much to ask everyone to
do that every time, but this is a responsible
mailing list and not some flame-loaded newsgroup.
So, when it takes only a few minutes to confirm
something simple, why not try it first?

regards,

Hung Jung