[Zope] newbie closing in on Zope / IIS

Mitch Duvall mduvall@webversant.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:10:37 -0600

I think my Zope is working with IIS, but some of the icons in the Management
screen can't be found.

For example, the Control Panel icon is fine:
http://localhost/scripts/zope.pcgi/p_/ControlPanel_icon is indeed there.
This looks like an object reference, right?

The Folder Icon:
http://localhost/scripts/zope.pcgi/misc_/OFSP/Folder_icon.gif , however, is
not. The same is true for the User Folder and DTML Method gifs (and a few
others). In the Zope install, the gifs are in the
root\lib\python\Products\OFSP\images folder.

I'd welcome any suggestions. It's a minor problem, but it's a bit of an
eyesore. Thank you!

Regards,
Mitch Duvall
mduvall@webversant.com

P.S. There was a thread about Zope / IIS last month. I was in a similar
situation in which all I could see when I got to step 6 in Brian Hooper's
how-to was the "Welcome to Zope" page. The change that got me into the
Management screen and logged on was to use the default 401.5 error message
for IIS' "Default Web Site". My thanks to all who've helped out.