[Zope] FW: [Zope] how do you do dynamic redirection?

Michael Fox michael@CenturySoftware.com.au
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:07:24 +1100

<dtml-if "myvariable = 'xyz'">
  <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect('yourlink')">
</dtml-if>

Michael Fox
Analyst/Programmer
Century Software Pty Ltd
Ph: +612 9460 1422
Fax: +612 9460 3098

This E-mail from Century Software Pty Ltd expresses the views of the
sender and not necessarily the views of the Company. The E-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient at
the E-mail address to which it has been addressed. The E-mail may not be
disclosed or used by any other than the addressee, nor may it be copied
in any way. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the
sender as soon as possible and delete any copies of this message.
Please note that although this E-mail has been checked, we cannot accept
any responsibility for any transmitted viruses. It is therefore your
responsibility to virus scan attachments (if any).