[Zope] Books on Zope

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 18:01:59 PST

sandra louis <sandr-@donovan.com.sg> wrote:
>I've been trying to get hold of good books on Zope.  Anybody out there
>can suggest some good titles & where can I get them? Thanks in advance
>:)

Ha! This must be the most innocent message in a long time. :)

BookS on Zope? Good titleS? Get THEM? Oh boy, oh boy.

There is ZERO book on Zope. But DC people neither confirms
nor denies book deals, this is what I last heard.

All what I need to know in Zope I learned it from the
net, just like everyone else. :) The myriads of loose docs
plus the mailing list does the job. Poorly, but it does
the job.

A good Python book is a must, though, when you want
to get into more advanced features of Zope. O'Reilly's
"Learning Python" by Mark Lutz and David Ascher is
a good bet, well... maybe the only bet. :)
ISBN 1-56592-464-9

Hung Jung